Thursday, July 02, 2009

Going Blank Again

Blog, already updated only with laughable infrequency of late, will fall silent for the next ten days or so. The occasional piece will still run at Popdose in the interim, though, so keep an eye on the front page.

And if you’re traveling this Summer, I’ve got a gift for you—the modestly-titled Ultimate Roadtrip Mixtape, four hours of musical goodness curated by yours truly; the zipfile includes printable artwork for those who like CDs.

The irony, of course, is that we ourselves will be taking our big Summer trip by airplane, and will thus miss out on the experience of listening to this mix loudly as the prairie states roll by the station wagon window. We’re counting on you to enjoy it on out behalfs. Don’t let us down.

(And if you do like it, talk it up, would you? Link it, blog it, tweet it, digg it. Find it del.icio.us. Whatever. I busted my hump on this little DJ project; I’m pretty pleased with the result, and I think that more folks than just me and my 25 bestest buds might groove on it. It’ll be up for a couple of weeks at least, so spread the word.)

Normal service, as they say, will resume in mid-July. God bless you and keep you; try not to die while I’m gone.

No comments: